Check back often for updates and current listings.
Position: HR/OD Consultant
We seek a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented team player for a high-level part-time independent contractor position with an HR and OD management consultancy specializing in providing a full range of progressive, strategic solutions to organizations. Our ideal candidate:
- Contributes high-level strategic thinking and problem solving ability across a wide range of client projects, including change management, employee compensation, performance management, engagement (including satisfaction and culture), leadership and organizational development, and recruitment and retention.
- Easily builds relationships with client representatives, including executives, boards and in-house HR teams.
- Plans and carries out best-practice HR and OD methodologies with high integrity and legal compliance.
- Collaborates with the client the team and easily builds client consensus around new initiatives.
- Develops content for proposals, including brainstorming project approach and estimating hours required.
- Experienced in or passionate about new business development and the opportunity to participate in the overall growth of an HR and OD consultancy.
- Provides technical expertise in creating HR and OD materials for use within client organizations, which may include surveys, training materials, retreat agendas, and compensation plans.
- Works primarily from home and possesses the exceptional communication and organizational skills required for success in a non-traditional work environment.
Salary Range: TBD
- Speaking & Presentation Competency: Must be able to assist in preparing and delivering high-quality, interactive educational presentations as well as facilitate meetings.
- Strong writing and communications skills required.
- Masters degree in a relevant field (experience may substitute for educational requirement).
- Five years minimum professional experience providing strategic HR and OD solutions. Experience with organizations within the public sector a plus.
Required for client meetings and industry events; usually not more than 1-2 trips of 1-3 nights per month.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Paula Singer at email@example.com
The Singer Group is a Baltimore-based human resources and organizational development consulting firm. The Singer Group serves clients nationwide, including in Maryland; Baltimore; Baltimore County; Washington, DC; Virginia; Delaware; New Jersey; Pennsylvania; Illinois; Indiana; Ohio; Colorado; Washington; Phoenix; Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; and Albuquerque, New Mexico.